NorGroup is Innovation. Technology. Excellence
15 years
of experience in the lighting equipment market
40+ cities
employ our solutions
equipment items released every year

We are evolving and developing to create the best lighting and urban improvement solutions. No matter what solution we develop, we are always committed to conserving resources and the environment. We invest in innovation to offer our customers cutting-edge technology.

Festive Decorations
Underground Parking
Retail Spaces / Airports
Sports Facilities
Outdoor Lighting
Industrial Lighting
Gas Stations / Car Washes
Architectural Lighting

In-house production in Russia

NorGroup has two production facilities in Rostov Oblast.
Last-gen technology
We utilize cutting-edge equipment and innovation-driven approaches
Made in Russia
90% of components are made in Russia. The remaining 10% are provided by major companies of Germany, Korea, and Taiwan
Certificates of conformity
All products comply with the technical regulations of the Customs Union
Qualified staff
In-house design bureau. Best-in-class engineers and developers
NORLED plant
Choose the best. Advanced production, state-of-the-art technology, and top-quality solutions.

Holding history

First LED equipment assembly line
Release under INTESSO trademark
Model range expanded to 45 items
Developed special products for the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
Developed and started production of light fixtures for greenhouses
Started mass production of light fixtures for special temperature conditions
INTESSO joined NorGroup. Rebranding resulted in the new trademark NORLED. Energy service contracts concluded. Energoservice company established
Launched a premium-grade product line and introduced software-hardware complex NORLED Division
2020 Introduced a new business line, NorGrad, concerned with urban improvement projects
Click to call